Thursday, January 24, 2008

An Apology...

Because it has been far too long between posts. Work has been getting in the way and once I fall behind on something it is hard to get back on track.

That doesn't mean the fun has stopped though and there have been many fun and frisky experiences since my last post. I guess this is more an apology to myself than anyone reading as I don't imagine there would be many of you still checking for updates after all this time.

Though hopefully there is a new reader out there who can find something of interest in these pages... and beyond. Someone fairly recently met, who has piqued some interest in both A and I in many ways.

Here's to new adventures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do still check your pages from time to time, hopeful of a new adventure, some news of the lovely Miss C. What a delightful tease you are, hinting at friskiness and then leaving again. I'm all breathless and excited, with no way to vent the volcano your brief and tantalising words helped stoke! Help me Miss C, to find some expression for these stirring feelings. I need your blog back desperately! Life is so empty without it. I know you're busy, but surely a quick escape to the cleaning cupboard isn't out of the question! I do hope you're still being a very naughty girl and the lack of stories doesn't reflect a lack of naughtiness and the ensuing punishments. What a lovely thought. It's been too long since I've helped make a story for your blog myself...mmmm...

Kisses all over your divineness
Miss V
xxx

Anonymous said...

Here's a new reader, a submissive one too. I think it's better to post slowly because nobody has the time to read a new post every week or so. Those who are interested will come back.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. Such a nice blog.

Have you ever read mine? We could be sister sluts!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. Such a nice blog.

Have you ever read mine? We could be sister sluts!

http://kittyslut.blogspot.com

Karl Klein said...

Miss C. You are inspiring for me, as a dom, with delicious ideas for my sub. I do hope you return soon with more posts.
Karl.