Friday, March 23, 2007

A very special punishment

Friday arrived and I was full of glee and apprehension. I would see A this afternoon! But this morning I would be taking my punishment at the hands of Mistress Kalyss, which was both thrilling and chilling. A and I had met Mistress Kalyss at a naughty gathering some months before while she was visiting Sydney with her then-partner T. We'd gotten along very well with them both and were disappointed when their time in Sydney ended before we'd been able to take things any further.

A downer for my interstate trip was that it took me right to Mistress Kalyss's doorstep, but for the duration of most of my trip she would be in Sydney - how frustrating! It was not all a loss however as she was able to keep A company while I was away. We also had a few crossover days when we would all be in the same place. Friday was one of those days.

I had received instructions from both A and Mistress. A had told me that due to my neglect I was going to be taking 25 strikes of the cane from Mistress. He also informed me that she would be fucking my arse with a strapon afterwards. The idea of that thrilled and scared me. Despite my successes with my arse so far I was still not sure if I was ready for a fucking - what if her strapon was very large? I wondered. I resolved to take my own new toy along, which could be used with a strapon, in case this outcome came about. He also reminded me that I should be clean shaven and well presented for his arrival, and for Mistress.

Mistress's instructions were more practical. She gave me her address and advised that I would be picking her up and chauffering her to her dungeon, and to call upon leaving the house. Also, when I prepared myself that morning I was to masturbate in the shower, slipping soapy fingers into my arse as I did so. I did as I was instructed in all ways, taking time to shave my legs and pussy, dressing myself carefully and styling my hair. I also played with myself in the shower as instructed. I have found I am not as fond of fingers in my arse as I am of toys, I find the smooth roundedness of toys much more pleasurable, with fingers being too bumpy and nails being a possible hazard. Nevertheless when I called her upon leaving I had fulfilled all my tasks. I was freshly clean and well presented in my mini skirt, heels and singlet. I felt ready.

After collecting Mistress and carrying her luggage from the car to the dungeon I was introduced to her private space. It was well laid out with a bed, rubber mats, soundproof walls, a rack for flogging and also a rack hung with various toys and floggers. What caught my attention immediately was the stand where the canes and riding crops were kept. There were several different canes of various thickness and texture there, and I knew I would taste the bite of at least one of them.

I was then informed by Mistress that A's instruction were that I would be receiving 50 strikes of the cane today. 50? He had told me 25! I asked Mistress when she had last spoken to him about this and her instructions superceded mine chronologically. She had the newer information so I would not argue. I wondered what I had done to double my strikes, then concluded it was quite possible I had done nothing in particular and A had doubled them simply to be devious.

Mistress instructed me to strip. I did so and she inspected my naked body, paying particular attention to my pubic area which she commended me on for its neatness. I was then told to kneel and Mistress blindfolded me. The blindfold was not a heavy one and if I opened my eyes I could vaguely make out shapes, but not clearly. Despite that I resolved to keep my eyes closed as much as possible so as not to "cheat". I was then collared with a thick leather collar that felt comfortably firm around my neck. It made me think of my chrome collar that I wore for A. A was not dominating me for this session however, so it made sense for me to wear Mistress's collar instead.

It was explained to me that although A had requested 50 strikes of the cane, Mistress wanted to play around a bit with a variety of toys so I would be receiving 50 strikes, but not all of them from the cane. We would be starting with the cane however. She led me to the bed and I knelt on all fours with my bottom facing her. She explained to me that we were starting with the cane and I felt the hard tip of it tracing gently over my body as she spoke. She gave me a safeword and told me I was allowed to use it 3 times during the session only. Any more and we would stop altogether. I remember thinking to myself that I did not want to use it even once, I wanted to be strong for her and make A proud of me and how much I could take.

I nearly went back on that promise almost immediately as I received my first strikes of the cane. Actually I lie, I took the first 8 or so strikes quite well, I suspect Mistress was holding back a little for me. However after those strikes our session was interrupted by my mobile phone ringing. I apologied and told Mistress it would go to messagebank and to ignore it. She berated me for not turning it off, or putting it on silent and gave me two more strikes which were specifically to punish me for being so careless. These two strikes would not count toward my total. I can say this now - those two strikes were motherfuckers. I could not contain my yelps of pain and my eyes brimmed with tears with each one. Still smarting from the strikes Mistress sent me to turn off my phone, warning me against such carelessness in future. We then returned to our session.

Mistress Kalyss talked to me a lot during the session, much more than A usually would. She would describe each instrument of pain to me, how it would feel and tell me how many strikes I would take from it. This was very helpful as we had not played before and I did not know her style or what to expect. She was also very liberal with her praise if she felt I was doing well. I don't think I could have lasted the distance without those words of encouragement to keep me going.

After the episode with the phone, Mistress stood me in the centre of the room and tied my wrists with silken cord. I was re-blindfolded also and she guided me to the rack where she began to tie my wrists to the upright struts. I'm not sure if it was the rush from the caning abating or low blood pressure or what, but I began to feel dizzy and I told Mistress this. She began to untie me immediately but before I was able to be seated again my silly body decided to faint! How embarrassing. I can honestly say that hasn't happened before. I tried to apologise and Mistress gave me a time out and some Berocca, checking to see if I was feeling OK. I was more embarrassed than anything and it didn't take me long until I felt ready to go again.

Mistress decided I needed more preparation before I took the rest of my strikes. She placed a stool in the centre of the room and had me kneel over her lap. She then spanked me thoroughly all over my bottom. She did not use a lot of force in her bare-handed spanking but her speed and the absolute relentlessness had me breathing heavily and trying hard not to squirm.

After my spanking it was time to return to my alotted strikes. Mistress thought better of tying me up while standing this time around. Instead she positioned me on the bed, kneeling on waterproof mat. I breathed deeply and tried to prepare myself for the sensations that would follow. Mistress talked me through my next tool of punishment -a long flogger. She dangled it above my body so that as she described it to me I could feel it's heavy tips slipping over my skin. She told me I would take 8 strikes of this one. Knowing that after the eighth strike I would have a break while she changed tools made it easier for me to take her forceful blows.

Following the long flogger, Mistress punished me with several other tools. The one that left the strongest impression on me, literally and figuratively, was her carved wooden axe. As she described it to me, she put it's flat surface beneath my fingers so that I could feel the carved impressions in the wood. This was where the real sting lay. Mistress warned me that this tool was quite harsh. When I took my first strike I nearly breathed a sigh of relief. It was a hard thwack and nearly knocked the breath out of me, but it was not as intense as I'd been expecting.

I had that thought too soon. A moment after the first strike a slow burn began on my bottom, right on the strike zone. As the blood slowly returned to where the axe had left it's textured marks in my flesh it awoke the pain receptors in my arse, in much the same way as when you remove a peg from your body the returning blood flow awakens a sharp ache that is even worse than when the peg was first attached. Mistress had told me I was to take 4 strikes from this tool, so I still had 3 to endure. I breathed deeply and flexed my toes, willing myself to take them well.

After taking the fourth strike Mistress leaned close to my bottom and cooed with pleasure over the marks she had made. I had two on each cheek, opposite each other symmetrically, so the pain was evenly spread. Mistress decided that I needed two more, in between the existing ones, to decorate my bottom evenly and prettily, I agreed (not that my co-operation was required) and I experienced that mind-blowing afterburn twice more.

There were more toys after the axe. There was the small flogger with the hard plastic tips that had a stinging bite. There was the flogger made of fine knotted rope that with each impact you could feel the shape of every knot. There was the hard flat paddle with the heart-shape cut-out which allowed the air to escape through it so that the paddle hit harder with every stripe. I felt each one at least six times, and with each strike I had to count out my total, thank my Mistress and request another.

We reached the final six. I felt like my arse was on fire, it was so warm. Mistress would occasionally massage my cheeks roughly with clenching fingers that riled up my blood and awakened new aches. My final strikes would be with a cane. This one was different from the first one, it had much more sting in it's tip. I thought at first that Mistress was hitting me much harder, we were so close to the end there was no need to hold back, but I found out afterward that it was also a characteristic of this particular cane - it was more flexible so it stung more, wrapped further, and hit harder. It was also devilishly twisted, like a piece of licorice, but less rounded. I am still amazed I was able to endure so many strikes from it.

Mistress talked me through my last strikes as I knelt panting with effort. She told me that if she had started out hitting me this hard we would not have lasted as long, but since I was warmed up now I could take more. She also commented that since I knew we were near the finish line I was able to push myself harder and take more pain as I knew it was all about to end. She was absolutely right.

We reached 49. I counted it out. But rather than reciting "Thank you Mistress, may I have another?" as I had been instructed to do after every strike, I made a slight change and said "Thank you Mistress, may I have one more?". Rather than displeasing her, this seemed to tickle her fancy and she repeated it back to herself with a chuckle. Then I took my last strike and it seemed to me to be the harshest of the lot. I counted out 50. We were done.

I thanked my Mistress and she had me kneel on the floor so that she could remove my collar and blindfold. We shared a quiet moment as she stroked my back and I hugged her legs, pressing my face to her warm belly. It was a nice way to end my punishment.

But our session was not yet over. There was more to be done, involving my arse and a strap-on.

No comments: