Thursday, March 22, 2007

Encouraging Arse Play

My successes and failures of my first week away saw me nearly losing my panties, but managing to keep them by the skin of my teeth! For my second week away A raised the stakes on my tasks. Each day I was not only to masturbate, but to also play with and penetrate my arse. He warned me that he would be fucking my arse before long and it was up to me to ensure I was ready for it.

A and I have sporadically played with my arse and I've taken a tiny bit of anal. I've enjoyed these experiences, but haven't pushed for more as I feel that I do need more anal training. I don't always feel ready to have my arse penetrated, particularly by A as his cock is much larger than the toys I can comfortably take.

I took my instruction to heart, however, and I was glad I had packed a smallish vibrator that would be suited to anal play. I noted that I would probably need to purchase a second vibrator while I was away so that I had something larger to train with in preparation for taking my Domme's cock.

My masturbation adventures became more centred on the bedroom. On a few occasions I did my nighttime front yard excursions to get myself aroused, but I would always adjourn to the bedroom after to have access to my toys and lube and the privacy I needed for my arse play. Penetrating my arse proved no problem with my small toy and I discovered that when the dildo was on the right angle it gave me the most pleasureable sensations. Many of these sessions ended with me squatting on the floor, the dildo in my arse with it's flat end resting on the ground and I would bounce up and down on the smooth hard cock as I rubbed my clit and watched myself in the mirror, imagining I was the delightful blonde from the peepshow putting on my own performance. I would always have to stifle my joyous moans as my orgasm overtook me.

Another time I used two toys. I had my smallish Lady Finger inside my arse and took my larger red vibrator to insert into my pussy. Oh it was so tight and I felt so full having both of my holes stuffed like that! It was so hot. I squirmed on the bed, rubbing my hard engorged clit with one hand while the other worked the two toys so they were pumping gently in and out of me. It was a wondrous orgasm I reached in this state! A had certainly chosen a good way to bring out a love of arse play in me. I was loving it.

I did buy a new arse toy, however I only managed to do so the night before A's imminent arrival (A was travelling interstate to meet me, then we were heading back home together). I only had one night to practice with my larger toy. I had chosen the toy carefully, it was larger than my lady finger but still not at large as A when he is fully erect. I figured it was smarter to get an "in between" size than something overly large. That night after a quick nude trip to the courtyard I headed upstairs with my new toy to try it out.

I didn't feel ready to double penetrate with the larger toy so I focussed on getting it into my arse. Well it was much easier than I expected! I didn't have much trouble at all and though the fit was noticebly tighter it did not prevent me from ending my masturbation session squatted on the floor bouncing on my new toy as I tore a sweet orgasm from my body with skilful fingers. The new toy sat much more easily on the floor than the lady finger had, as it had a large flat base to be used with a strap on. Flushed with success I sank back panting after my achievement.

Despite my efforts, I was not able to achieve a daily orgasm. There were some days when my body simply refused to cooperate. I confided this to A and he once again requested my panties be sent to him. I begged him once more to be allowed to keep them and he offered me a bargain. He would postpone my panty ban for a week (it would then only apply for a few days when I was staying with family) in exchange for 200 spanks. I agreed to the devil's deal as I believed it would be much easier to deal with the panty ban once I was living back at home again.

Finally, there was my neglect of my blog. A had of course been checking on me and had noticed I hadn't updated at all while I was away. He asked me about this one evening and instructed that I must update it before the night was out. I did update it that night, but only with a very brief post that displeased A - he felt I was being awfully cheeky, so further punishments were due. A very special punishment that would occur on the day of A's arrival. It would happen in the morning, and he would arrive in the afternoon to inspect the results. The punishment would be perpetrated by the lovely and firm Mistress Kalyss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair! I didn't see the panty-ban until too late! There should have been a more noticeable announcement so that interested panties...er...I mean parties could have taken advantage. Drat!

Miss V

miss C said...

Oh Miss V you are far too devious! You will just have to pay closer attention in future!

;)