Thursday, March 22, 2007

Further self-love adventures

My radiant success with achieving 3 orgasms in one private show gave me the determination not to fail any more daily tasks. Plus, I had my underwear to consider. I started to get rather creative in finding opportunites to take my orgasm.

For example, one Friday night I knew I would be heading straight from work to a friend's place and staying there overnight. I resolved the best time to fulfil my task would be when travelling between those two locations. On my way to my friend's place, I found a likely spot to pull over. I then carefully removed my underwear and slipped a hand between my legs. I was not yet in the mood, so I figured I needed a bit more 'risk' to wake me up, so I popped the door open (turning off the interior light. This certainly helped to get me lubricated.

I sat in the car with one leg outside and one inside the door. It was a suburban street lined with houses. I could see into the windows of the homes around me, but thankfully I couldn't see any people. I rubbed a bit faster. I noticed far down the street there was a couple on an evening walk. At this stage they hadn't seen me, but if they continued heading in this direction they would.

I dared myself to keep going. My pussy started to gush with the risk and the scent of pussy filled the car. The couple crossed the road so they were on my side of the street. I kept going. They kept approaching and I knew they would notice me soon, so I removed my hand and made a show of going through the glovebox, pulling out the street directory and looking up something. I am convinced they noticed that something was up because as they walked past they kept peering at me and checking back after they passed.

After my near miss it wasn't hard to bring myself over the brink. It was rather rushed and very dirty but quite satisfying. I remember still feeling flushed as I greeted my friend at her place.

Another technique I discovered for getting myself going on the days when I wasn't feeling much in the mood was a bit of outdoor nudism. On the nights when I was home and seeking pre-bedtime release (and the other housemates were already abed) I would sneak downstairs and out the front door. I would generally just stand in the front courtyard, in front of the door, which had a clear view to the street outside. If anyone happened along I would be completely naked and exposed.

Just the thought of that was usually enough to get my juices flowing and most the time I was able to get myself over the edge in no time at all.

No comments: