Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Night of Frustration

Finding opportunites to steal an orgasm after that first night became scarcer and more difficult.

A sent me a cheeky text instructing me to go a peepshow and buy a private dance. A and I had visited a peepshow once before, and had wound up fucking in the booth as the girl who danced for us played with herself and encouraged us along. It was a heady memory and as I turned my car to head for the strip where I would find the club I was determined not to fail. I parked and went inside the club. It is set out with an adult shop in front and the peepshow out the back, so you have to pass through the adult store to get to the booths. I wandered into the store and feigned interest in some DVD titles before working up the nerve to go out the back.

I headed straight for the private booth. It was closed. There was a man waiting outside it, a rather seedy looking man. Feeling desperately out of place I checked the monitors for an update on what was going on, they showed timers as to when the next girl was dancing and how long til the end of a private session. I looked up just in time to see the private session be renewed for another 15 mins. I glanced back at the private booth, there was now a queue of 3 men! Bugger that! I left the peep, thinking about what my other options were.

I resolved to go to a strip club and buy a private dance instead. Unlike Sydney, here I could get a true lap dance with full contact. Nice! I headed for a strip club that I knew to be very classy with nice looking girls. I parked and walked up to find that is was CLOSED. Permanently. What was wrong with my luck this night?

Finally I had another idea, I grabbed a local paper from outside a convenience store and parked my car on a quiet street. I leafed through the classifieds to find a phone sex service. If I couldn't have a private show then at least I could have a breathy voice talk me through a sexy masturbation session. I found a likely looking advertisement and called the number. I sat through at least 5 minutes of annoying menu-speak and chose the option to be put through to a live girl. I waited while the call diverted through to my sexy temptress.

"Hello?" she answered finally

"Hello?" I replied

Then she hung up. ARRRGGHH!! I could not contain my frustration! I had tried so hard to fulfil my task but it was all to impossible now. I was running late to be back at the house for dinner so I set off. I texted A about my mission later, and he commended me for my continued efforts.

My second trip to the peepshow was not so fruitless.

No comments: