Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Peepshow

I missed several days worth of task fulfilment due to exhaustion in that first week. When I confessed this to A he told me to pack up all my underwear into a post bag and send it back to him - I was to wear no undewear for the rest of my trip! Oh no! It doesn't sound that bad I know, but what I need you to remember is that it is summer and far too hot for jeans or pants, so I would have a very self-conscious trip trying to keep my pussy hidden under short skirts and shorts, while spending most of my time either at work or with family. It would not work. I pleaded with A to give me another chance.

He agreed to do so only if I was able to achieve two orgasms the following day. Two orgasms! When I'd been having trouble sorting just one. I agreed with some apprehension, but decided that I absolutely had to achieve this - my panties were on the line!

With that in mind I set out once again for the peepshow, directly from work. I had dressed that morning with such an excursion in mind and was wearing little shorts, heels and a plunging singlet. I walked straight through the adult store this time, heading directly for the private booth. It was blessedly empty. I punched in the number of the girl I wanted and inserted my 20 dollars. I then waited for her arrival. The booth was small furnished only with a leather chair, and a paper towel dispenser. It faced the dancers booth which was separated from the punters area by a pane of thick glass.

I was beginning to wonder if the money machine was faulty when I saw my dancer enter the dancer's side from behind a curtain. She was a little older than she appeared in her photo but still very attractive with long blonde hair and voluptuous, suckable breasts. She seemed surprised to see me. She confessed that she had never danced for a girl on her own before, only couples or, once, a threesome of two guys and a girl.  I told her I'd been sent by my man to get a private show, and that it was my first time on my own as well!

She told me I was very attractive and that I should feel free to put on a show of my own for her. I certainly planned to. I was figuring if I achieved one orgasm here in the private booth, I could then give myself another before bed and thereby save my panties from the postpak of doom!

She stood up and stripped off her sheer red nightie, underneath there was only a tiny gstring which was likewise discarded. She started to caress her pert breasts and leaned onto her back with her legs spread wide and started to play with her pussy. I felt a melting heat generating in my pussy at the sight of this goddess and the absolutely carnal acts that would happen in this booth.

Following her lead I stripped off my singlet, shorts and underwear. I left on the bra but popped my breasts out of the top of it. I let my caresses echo hers, leaning back in the chair and spreading my legs wide to her gaze as I rubbed at my clit. She complimented my long legs and told me I had a sexy body, I returned the compliment letting her know her breasts were lovely.

There was not too much discussion after that as we both feasted our eyes on one another as we mutually masturbated. I was so hot and so wet already, I could feel myself getting close, I rubbed harder and pushed myself faster and let my orgasm come. I moaned unashamedly showing my girl what she did for me. The orgasm was not a shattering one, it just made me crave more and my hands barely stilled as I kept up the contact to try for another. It was a slow burn but I eventually made it over the line. My girls hot eyes on me as she taunted her own pussy only made it hotter.

Suddenly the lights in the booth came on. I'd used up my time, but I wasn't ready to stop yet, I'd made sure to have more than one 20 dollar note. My girl had barely noticed, I told her I wanted to continue and that I had more money she vanished briefly and the timer on the private booth reset - another 15 mins, but I hadn't put any money in! She'd reset it herself.

When she returned she had in her hand a rabbit vibrator. She asked if I minded if she used it, I replied "of course not, I wish I'd thought to bring mine!". I was then spoilt to the view of her perching her body over the toy and plunging it in and out of her hot pussy. It was mind-blowingly erotic. I came closer to the glass, squatting on the floor and continued to touch myself. She changed position, kneeling so her lovely round bottom was pointed toward me and I watched her penetrate herself from behind with the toy, gasping as my own orgasm approached.

It was very hot in the private booth by now, I was sweating and the scent of pussy was heavy in the dim room. I desperately wanted another orgasm, a big shuddering satisfying one. It didn't even occur to me that I had already filled my quota, I was just so hot for more. When it came it was with a sexy blonde watching me, bouncing on my hand as I squatted on the floor one hand diddling my clit in a blur, the other pulling my pussy taut so my clit stuck out for attention. It was exactly what I wanted, my hips bucking as I shuddered and moaned my climax. It was absolutely perfect.

Afterward I was in a bit of a dazed euphoria. I continued to stroke myself slowly down from my peak, watching my girl in through the glass as her movements slowed also. We chatted softly through the glass and she told me that she'd really enjoyed herself, like really really. I don't know if it was a line or not but I actually believed her. I thanked her for a wonderful time and for my three orgasms - which she smiled at, and we both redressed and left.

On the way out the attendant behind the desk at the adult store gave me a nod and a smile. I couldn't help but stop and tell him that they needed to put some air conditioning in the private booth - it was hot in there!

No comments: