Wednesday, March 21, 2007

While You're Away

I was going to be away for 2-3 weeks on work, so A made my task both specific to the week, and to my trip. While I was away from home I was to masturbate to orgasm at least once a day. Every day. I would be staying with family and not at a hotel, so this proved to be a little tricky for me to achieve - I had to use my imagination.

To start things off for me, A put in place a special task to be performed on my day of arrival, before I laid down to sleep in my unfamiliar bed for the first time. He knew I would be the only one home on this night, and such he instructed that I should leave my clothes in the bedroom and go outside to the front courtyard of the house where I was staying and masturbate there. When he told me this such a thrill ran through me, he knows exactly how much risky encounters turn me on. I couldn't help thinking lasciviously of the task that lay before me during my long interstate journey.

Once I had arrived at the house, finding that it was indeed empty, I dumped my gear and had a nice refreshing shower. I then ventured outside, completely naked, as instructed. I had to walk carefully when coming out the front door, it is in full view of the street outside and if I stepped to far beyond I would set off the very bright security floodlight. Managing to avoid that exposure, I snuck carefully across the gravel to stand in the centre of the courtyard. The air was cool against my skin and over the fence I could see the windows of neighboring homes, if anyone looked out those windows I had nowhere to hide. It was a bright night, the moon was big and streetlights and ambient light brought a soft glow to my skin.

I caressed my breasts and feathered my fingers over my pussy. I was soaking wet already. I started to stroke myself, feeling my pussy heat up as my skin cooled in the night air. I was so very turned on. I had a thought then and before I could talk myself out of it I went back inside and grabbed my mobile phone. I carefully re-entered the courtyard and dialled A's number.

A thought I was merely calling to check in, and asked how my trip had been and othere niceties. I confessed to him early on that I was in the midst of my first task. I heard the interest pique in his voice. I described to him where I was and what I was doing, all the while caressing my throbbing pussy. I had to speak softly in case anyone was passing by, I explained to him.

"I thought you might want to bear witness to my orgasm." I suggested to A. He agreed and I sped up my ministrations, bringing myself closer and closer until I felt the spasm of orgasm and moaned my pleasure into the phone.

I think A was pleased with that.

No comments: