Sunday, November 29, 2009

20 Love Letters - The Sixteenth

You’re a social creature and I’m sure I wouldn’t have anywhere near as much going on socially if we weren’t together. My life is richer for it. You tend to do most of the organising of social engagements, setting up dinners, outings, café and bar meetups with friends. When we’re out with friends you’re usually on fire, running off your mouth, flirting with our female friends, chatting about whatever.

You can be quiet too though. When you’re home you can fall into your work, or read, or piddle about on the computer for hours. Zone out in front of computer games or whatever. I think it’s a side of you not too many people see. See you when you’re not “on”. I’m glad I get to see both sides. Well really, I get to see all sides. And I like that.

No comments: