Thursday, November 26, 2009

20 Love Letters - The Twelfth

I miss making out with you. We should put it at the very top of our to-do list when I get back home. Good old fashioned rolling around with our clothes still on lips-locking, tongue-tangling dry-humping high-school style necking. Yeah I could really go for that.

Do you remember our first sort-of “date”? When at the end we got a bit caught up by the car and wound up kissing and touching forever under the streetlights. Your hands were up under my skirt and we were getting very dirty. We must have been making a lot of noise because eventually a guy who lived in the house we were parked near came out on his balcony and just *glared* at us until we broke apart and left.

I can still remember the warm liquid feeling in my panties as we drove away. We got up to more mischief that night and it was all so fun and hot and new.

Of course you know me even better now. You’ve had plenty of time to learn my buttons and you know which ones to push. You’ve even found buttons I didn’t know I had and brought me some of the most intense sexual ecstasy. You really are a great lover.

So let’s make out, ok? When I get back. It’ll be fun.

No comments: